Saturday, September 4, 2010


I met this fun and fashionable lady at the Cedar Rapids Downtown Farmers Market today (9-4-10). It was one of the most beautiful days of the year and she was out with her son, who is with her in the photo, and her friend who brought her child as well. I thought this woman's style was awesome! Great combo, excellent colors, etc.! She put this together very well! So many people in the midwest settle for the simple jeans, t-shirt and tennis shoes look (not that its bad or anything) and its always fun to find people who express their creativity and personality in their style, like this lady does! It was a great day! I was able to meet wonderful people like this lady, the weather was absolutely amazing and the Hawkeyes started their season with a win!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Louis...I also think our uniqueness is to be celebrated and lived out loud! We are as unique as snowflakes are...instead we live our lives trying to be like someone or a group to fit into...when we already do
    the family of God!! Me! I am the one He made like this! Good to meet you!!
    Bonita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea! Very inspiring...and now I want to go shopping for a more unique look. Plus its just FUN to be different! Bless you Louis for helping us to SEE more clearly through the lens of your camera.:) Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louis, I love this blog! What a wonderful idea :) I can't wait to see all the fashions you notice! Every time I see someone with a funky, out of the ordinary fashion, I feel inspired to keep on in my own aesthetic, so thank you for this blog :)

    ReplyDelete