Saturday, November 20, 2010

In late October, I attended the International Quilt Market in Houston, Texas. My first experience with the quilt industry was earlier this year in St. Paul, Minnesota at the spring market (view the posts from May of 2010 to see photos) and these markets have become events that I absolutely look forward to! At these events there is such a feeling of community and the level of creativity and art is overflowing in abundance! With such creative minds there is definitely bound to be fun outfits! So of course I had to capture some images of those who extended their artistic vision into their wardrobe. I hope you enjoy and are inspired by these great outfits! :)

Also, to those who allowed me to create a portrait of you, thank you!! I look forward to seeing you in Salt Lake City, Utah next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment