Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Inner Beauty in Outward Expression


When it comes to fashion & style, for me it's not so much about the fabric itself, as it is about the one wearing the fabric. I think the whole “who made what”; “what's in-style” approach is cool and interesting, but for me, it's what's inside the human canvas that makes the fabric come alive! I believe authentic style exists within first and then manifests outside. Our personal style reveals quite a lot about our heart and who we are. When I approach an individual for a photograph it's because something within them is empowering their outfit and giving it illumination. And it's that inner light that makes their outfit so spectacular. The clothes don't just energize the individual, the individual energizes the clothes! And to me, that's the true beauty of fashion & style.

No comments:

Post a Comment